Design thinking is a creative innovative process for human centred solutions and design. Design thinking as a process is value chain analysis
There are 5 stages to the design thinking process:
- Empathize – what do the audience want/do not want
- Define – looking at trends
- Ideate – what would the ideal event be – then look at the realistic event with your constraints
- Prototype – Storyboard/video to show shareholder – ask if there is anything else they would like to see
To begin with you need to set the persona of the event:
– 5 questions maximum are needed to ask the public.
– I have this idea what to you think?
-Must remember that the customer isn’t you – the event isnt you.
-need to be in the eyes of the customer and stakeholder.
What is your objective?
- define you project objective
- who is your customer
- can you intuitively see if there will be problems
GRIP – Gloucester Research Innovation Process